"Jo bhi main Kehna chahun, barbaad karen alfaaz mere......."


A breeze, a quiver and a myriad of feelings....
The mind quickly travels back in time.
Like in the Story, I am with him. 
We are alone. Temporarily! 
Sigh....!

I still remember how we started talking.
I still remember the color of his eyes.
I still remember how unsettling the moonlight used to be.
I still remember the unison.
I still remember the signs.
I still remember the futile serendipity.
I still remember the Story.

Feelings are wonderful! Only if they'd come with a hurt-proof guarantee.
And what it is that hurts? The Lie or the Truth?

The Story is perennial. It's there in the back of my mind, no matter how distracted I am.
And each time I fail to get a logical answer to this, I am left to wonder what's written on the footnote of my soul. 

Well! Let me not try to word the Story at all. 
This song from the movie 'Rockstar' seems so apt.
"Jo bhi main Kehna chahun, barbaad karen alfaaz mere......." ("Whatever I wish to say, my words destroy it all.")

Comments

Popular Posts