Know yourself, know your passion.

Getting stuck in your muddled thoughts that are getting you nowhere? Feeling like you have been constantly awake to do something, but just can't seem to get down to actually doing it?Well, we can't be "awake" all the time. You have to be down to be able to get up. You can't just skip that step. This is that period when you gather new seeds, new insights about self, new knowledge or ability, new mentor or guide. I am sure that through such knowledge or ability, self-knowledge and guidance, you are able to recognize the real passion of your life.

Remember - You alone have the power to give a complete experience to your being, your passion and purpose in life. And the ones, who are reluctant to recognize what you are, always will oppose you.

Ask yourself this question – What is that force within me, which is constantly safeguarding my optimism and my true identity? That force is your ‘Passion’. Once you affirm your will and assert your passion, Mother Nature will usher in to offer you the necessary care in some form for you to enrich in this identity.
One of the reasons I wanted to write is because my I thought nobody is writing stuff I’m interested in. Just before I began writing, I remember how the lines in my head used to find desperate ways to land on a page. Subsequently I got introduced to Twitter, and I began tweeting that accumulated stuff in my head in mere 140 characters. At that time, I thought that I was kind of screaming into a void! And because of this self-doubt, I couldn't believe that anyone would want to read my tweets. But, my first follower shocked me as much as the recent one.
The thoughts popping up and desperate to find that spark on a page, followed by the craving to grab a quill and write frantically...Sigh! In this rush to catch my Muse's words, I always miss something. That something is Reality. I love basking in this identity, in this madness for a long time. It's always tough to resist what seems to be an inspiration. Like the one Mother Nature gifted me, My Living Muse.


Can’t every mortal have his individual sky;
So that whenever he feels, he can soar and fly.
An impulse to fly into a world, from where I don’t wish to return;
For I have discerned there is a sky, that knows my dreams and its pattern.

“Recognize that force, that inspiration and soar in your individual sky. Know yourself, know your passion.”


Comments

  1. Thank you so much. *smiles*
    My Muse happens to show up wherever I am or whatever I am doing and the thoughts just resonate thereafter.
    Maya will be here until is this happenstance.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts