Where am I and where's my Quill?

Its around the first anniversary of my blog and I am feeling highly terrible about ignoring it. Lack of writing and then calling myself a writer? I just cant have any excuse! Period.

"A Soul once known for its quality to control will;
Endeavored to write with an uninspired quill."

Thanks to some of my readers and Twitter pals who reminded me of my ignorance. And of course, special thanks to that special soul - My quill's eternal inspiration.

Well, past few months I think I was on an unplanned sabbatical from writing. And during this very time, I underwent some experiences and each one of them consumed me differently. I fell sick, I got hurt, I felt unloved and I became hopeless. But, at the same time Mother Nature made sure I was getting reintroduced to 'Love' in various forms. I wish to share them with you.

The most touching moment during that time came in the form of an evening. I was returning home from my doctor's clinic and was around the elevator area of my building. Suddenly, I came across someone from whom I couldn't take my eyes off. While I waited for the elevator, I looked at him and my world kinda stopped right there! Sigh!! I had caught him gazing at me with all the world's love in his eyes! I saw love for me in his watery eyes. I call him Manu. A 2.5 months old puppy and a new refuge at the security lounge.
A couple of days later, at around 6:30 am in the morning I woke up to the worst condition of my health those days. I managed to walk up to the window, pulled the curtains aside and found my favorite plant waiting to surprise me with beautiful flowers of this season. Sigh!! It seemed that they bloomed just to give me hope.
During the weekend I was stuck at a place I visit often. It was around 3 pm in the noon and I was damn hungry. As I was eagerly waiting in a queue, a 3 year old baby Evlyn offered me a bite from her candy and handed over her biscuit pack. Sigh!! My heart was engulfed in love and warmth.
And Manu, he still continues to gaze lovingly and follows me everywhere.

What had changed? I was touched at those corners inside me which never knew even existed. I had genuinely 'felt loved'. They all gave me the ability to feel alive, they gave me inspiration and most importantly, that dire urge to write.

"The poetries I wrote, complained that they feel wasted;
A revival they demand and want those words resurrected."

Those times, those moments revived a feeling of gratitude towards every being in this Universe. I will write, no matter what! This is not a resolution, but a realization that, this quill always possessed the will to embrace serendipity. 

Comments

Popular Posts