This monsoon, see if you remember me!

While you’re gazing the showers through the window and suddenly as it gets stormy;
See if you remember me!
When you stretch your hands and feel the raindrops drip from the tree; See if you remember me!
Lest you don’t feel anything, hit the shore and as you set yourself free; See if you remember me!
While your feet sinks in the waters and the sand slides under the sea; See if you remember me!
On the way home, before you turn back to see that esplanade empty; See if you remember me!
Embracing the raindrops utterly drenched, as soon as you feel that spree; See if you remember me!
Come home back to the same window, and whilst the wait for your hubby; See if you remember me!
Answer the doorbell, there he is, and the minute you see him glee; See if you remember me!
Take his umbrella and when you think of making some coffee; See if you remember me!
By now you’ll feel like listening to soft music and once he turns on the TV; See if you remember me!
Amid the thundering, he gives you a hug and after you agree; See if you remember me!
As you rest beside him and listen to the rain, in that first thought namely; See if you remember me!
In this upcoming monsoon, at least one day coincidentally; See if you remember me!

Comments

Popular Posts